There are several advantages of utilizing an in-house machine shop versus machining parts outside, these include:
Improved Quality Control – No worries about lost time machining a bad casting or machining a good casting wrong.
Quick response – The vertical integration between our foundry and machining teams allows for immediate, real time response to an ever changing production environment. This strategic advantage allows Cast Technologies instantaneous flexibility to meet changes in our customer’s requirements.
One Source control – We cast it, we machined it, we are responsible for it!
Cast Technologies focuses on providing cost effective, quality castings, on-time and on-budget. Our in-house machine shop is operational with a variety of equipment to get the job done right… the first time!
- Mori-Seiki SH500 horizontal machining centers, 23″ x 23″ x 26″ – (6)
- Mori-Seiki SL-250, SL-300, & SL-25B CNC Lathes, 10 Chuck
- Makino A61 MMC 3 Machines 40 pallets, 500MM (19.7″) 28″ x 28″ x 25″
- Makino A61NX, 1 Machine, 2 Pallets, 500MM (19.7″) 28.7″ x 25.6″ x 31.5″
- Mazak Nexus 510-C vertical machining centers 40″ x 20″ x 16″ – (2)
- Fadal VMC 4020 vertical machining centers 40″ x 20″ x 18″ – (2)
- Doosan DNM750 vertical machining centers 64″ x 30″ x 25.6″
- Doosan DNM750L vertical machining centers 85″ x 30″ x 25.6″
- Doosan 5700 vertical machining center 40″ x 21.3″ x 20.1″
- Okuma Howa ACT-20 CNC lathe 10 Chuck
- Hyundai-Kia SKT-21L CNC lathe 10 Chuck
- Submersion pressure test tanks 36″ x 36″ x 72″ (2)