There are several advantages of utilizing an in-house machine shop versus machining parts outside, these include:
Zero scrap – No worries about lost time machining a bad casting or machining a good casting wrong.
Quick response – The vertical integration between our foundry and machining teams allows for immediate, real time response to an ever changing production environment. This strategic advantage allows Cast Technologies instantaneous flexibility to meet changes in our customer’s requirements.
No finger pointing – We cast it, we machined it, we are responsible for it!
Cast Technologies focuses on providing cost effective, quality castings, on-time and on-budget. Our in-house machine shop is operational with a variety of equipment to get the job done right… the first time!
- Mori-Seiki SH500 horizontal machining centers (6)
- Makino A61 MMC 44 pallets
- Mazak Nexus 510-C vertical machining centers (2)
- Fadal VMC 4020 vertical machining centers (2)
- Doosan 750L vertical machining centers (2)
- Doosan 5700 vertical machining center 40″ x 20″ x 20″
- Mori-Seiki SL-25, SL-250, & SL-300 CNC Lathes
- Okuma Howa ACT-20 CNC lathe
- Hyundai-Kia SKT-21L CNC lathe
- Submersible pressure test tanks 36″ x 36″ x 72″ (2)